With all the craziness of 2020, you can still make the year a great year if you can lay your hands on this 10 self-empowerment books that I will recommend in this article.
It’s nobody’s fault that year turned out to be this way but as a true entrepreneur, you have to take the bull by the horn and make your lemonades from the lemons that we all have by reading through these highly inspiring books.
The truth be told, there are no easy ways to get out of this funk but surely there is still a way to make the best from all these craziness by reading through these 10 Self-Empowerment Books For 2020 that are listed here.
1. Awaken The Giant With by Tony Robbins
Three Sentences You Should Never Forget About This Book
- For you to change things about your life, you must be sincere with yourself and raise the bar or standard of things higher than the norm and then push your mind to hit the new standard.
- Your mind is the battlefield, you can only win this battle if you have changed your belief systems and have developed an optimistic and positive mentality to win and hit your new standards.
- You pay the price of consistency to always meet or surpass this new standard you have set for your life. this is not something you do once and stop but has become your lifestyle.
The Five Big Ideas About This Book
- Your understanding of the decisions that control your life which is: 1. The things that take your attention. 2. The things that you value. 3. Your ability or tenacity to create the right results you want to see.
- Your ability to change at least one of these five elements – Your core belief system or value, a reference, a question, or the emotional state – You can make an instant change which is measurable about your life.
- Cause and Effect can’t be overruled because the things we do is either to avoid pain or get pleasure.
- The things around do not always shape us but it is of our beliefs systems as to what those events mean to us
- Focus on the journey to your destination and on the things you fear.
2. Learn, Improve, Master: How to Develop Any Skill and Excel at It by Nick Velasquez
Suddenly everyone has got some extra time to learn and pick up relevant skills. The book Learn, Improve, Master actually doesn’t teach the basics of any one skill; it aids you by helping you with the tools that you in learning things quicker than expected. Nick Velasquez’s book is a highly valuable investment for everyone who is determined to grow.
3. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
The title of the book is self-explanatory. It’s true that one’s personal success is tied to his personal dedication, commitment, consistency and work ethic.
Related: 8 Steps to Personal Empowerment
4. Responsibility Rebellion: An Unconventional Approach to Personal Empowerment by Kain Ramsay
kain Ramsay’s approach will definitely surprise many but you just can’t deny it’s incredible results. Responsibility Rebellion turns this logic on its head by arguing that getting ahead in life isn’t about ignoring the underlying issues. It’s about facing them head-on.
5. Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Think and grow rich arguably is the granddaddy of all motivational books because of the direct approach and results from the book. This is the first book that boldly gave the answer to the question of what makes a winner?
6. Across That Bridge: A Vision for Change and the Future of America by John Lewis
7. The Empowerment Paradox: Seven Vital Virtues to Turn Struggle Into Strength by Ben Woodward
It is obvious that the best decisions about life for many people came after they have been pained by tragedy or depression.
The reason for this life-changing and transforming decisions do not have a direct answer but The Empowerment Paradox is a powerful insight into why things seem to be that way.
Ben Woodward narrates to us in this book his unique perspective on how it is possible to learn and take advantage of the difficulties we do face and turn them into personal progress.
Atomic Habits is of the modern classic style. James Clear gives an easy to understand principle for making life decisions.
If you need a fresh start, or you need to start all over. This book is just the right choice for you because you are armed with the right information to get you started and motivated in your journey for better.
10. Boot Straps & Bra Straps: The Formula to Go from Rock Bottom Back into Action in Any Situation by Sheila Mac
Covid-19 did a lot of damage to our economy. The pandemic affected everyone but no doubt that women did face a poignant challenge. Boot Straps & Bra Straps is an information guide for all women hoping to take their career to the next level.
Sheila Mac is a strong woman who has gone through serious stuff and has poured out her life experiences in her book to help anyone going through similar challenges to gain wisdom.
The book may not have all the answers you need but is sure to help you get started on your self-discovery journey.
This article on 10 Self-Empowerment Books For 2020 will definitely help anyone to surmount whatever challenge he may face on his journey to making a better life.